Numbers never tell a lie; WeSupply takes that simple fact and runs with it by offering you a more granular set of insights into the activity of your orders and shipments. To help you draw the large ‘X’ on the problem that your company might be facing.
Use Notifications Statistics To Reduce Customer Churn
Returning customers make up most of the revenue of any eCommerce business. It is an undisputed fact of commerce and, as such, it makes customer loyalty a critical part of your success:
- It costs five times more to acquire a new consumer than to keep an old one.
- Increasing customer retention by 5% can result in profits ranging from 25 to 95 percent.
Customers LOVE their blinking lights. Nothing’s more satisfying than periodically checking on the progress your package is making towards you.
Why? The answer is simple: There is a certain dopamine rush whenever you buy something that you’re truly happy with.
Through these emails, you create positive moments the customer has with your business. You keep reinforcing that dopamine shot and thus reinforcing the satisfying connection they have with your shop.
However, the fact is that to get the most out of your notifications, they must be well-planned. In order to do so, they must be constantly measured.
WeSupply provides a graphic representation of all of your emails in one glance, allowing to:
- Keep track of all the email and text notifications you have sent, at all times.
- Check on their performance to tell how many were sent and how many were opened.
- Tell how many were clicked and what’s the click rate for a certain time range.
With the help of these features, you can actually manage the rush your customer receives from purchasing a product, without them even holding the product yet.
Understand Everything On Your Return Shipment Status
Now lastly, let’s talk about Returns. The consensus is that Returns are an all-around unpleasant affair and, generally speaking, are to be avoided. Returns lose you customers. But must they really?
WeSupply has some of the most sophisticated features when it comes to Returns. Now, you can easily check:
- How many Returns do you still have pending approval.
- How many are in transit and where they are and their values.
- It also tells you about Returns that have no available Tracking.
- You can also check them by status to more easily deduce how many are still being processed or how many have already got shipped back.